Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Code Room 1515

Upgrade Complete ! Greetings welcome back to code room 1515. Finaly i just have 1515 newly furnish so let' u tour around what's in my room. At last i got 2 new roomate living in the same room with me, um there are not quite hygiene, and needed me to teach them, besides that i lay down some rules take turn to have the room and toilet clean up every week, and no outsider coming in the room early in the morning and start "CURSING". (that's happend in the 1st week when they got here)


The 2 bed were cover up with bed sheet is my new roomie sleeping spot.


(Shot from the front) This is my little crib, does it look very homey.


(Shot from the bed) This is were i spend my time the most,
although it look alot of space but within few month
later surely pack with all kind of stuff.

After making 4 years of money with this company, barely enought for me to own my tv, dvd player, notebook, action figure, and sum of money for invest in my future. So now i take u a tour out of Code room 1515 window.

Huh ? What is this ?


Ta~Da ! It is just a picture i shot outside of my window,
because it look very cute fit perfectly in my camera
pixel, the building is female hostel.

Ohh ! At night is good to do some peeking. Hehe ! Behind the
Building is lead to no where but jungle.


Check in out thouse vehicle look very small from
15th flour, Wah ! Very high up and it is very
good for a JUMP out of the window.


Hum.... Hum... Take time hanging out the window enjoy
the windy wind blowing and fresh air.


Ohh.. Look to the left of my window and there is more
Staff Hostel in this area, the block behind the picture is
just newly buildfor executive only, so much for a
wonderfull sunset on the mountain top.

Here is where it end. Thank you very much for reading and get to know the unexplore spot all around in Genting Highland.
Bye ~ Ni ! ! !

No comments: