Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Life, My career, Hell Inn, & The fish.

This Job is part of my life, and i have already become part of it, lately i dont't have much time for anything and not even for myself or my family. All i know is that every morning i got to wake up 4 am early in the morning to work till don't know what time only i am able to come home. And i am always lack of sleep. The only way i could always keep myself awake and alive at work by taking some drugs, pills, caffine, or anything that could keep me moving. When the time come to my off day i will sleep dead like a dead body, after the next day the cycle start over and over again.

In my career i am looking very far ahead such as what am i gona be if i carry on with it and what is it my future is gona be like if i am gona stay on and becoming a chef, and what are the challenge ia am gona face and over come them. Here is what am i working on day and night learning to improve myself to become more sucessfull, till the end of everything is not really easy being "ME"

The Company and the hotel i am working with is call "Holiday Inn" and it is a branded label hotel. It seem that it is very famous through out the whole world. Yes it is i have to agree with it, and what i really encounter in "Holiday Inn" is too damn alot of problem not solve, and it keep getting more and more happening everyday, most problem is caused by the staff we are working with, very troublesome. What i wanted to complain the most is the management very lousey, failed to manage the hotel like it was suppose to.


This is the Bloody Hell Inn i am working with, how is it gona make this a happy
place for everyone to work.

Oh ya "The Fish" what i hated always is last minute order or request, it happend all the time someone show up with a last minute request order, i always have him shot dead before i do his order, and this is what i have to prepare " Fish "


This is the fish i prepare, wrap up in puff dough and nicely carve out the look
of the fish.


This is the fish after bake out from the ovan.


This is me holding the fish.

What i like about the best part of this job is every morning i went down to the cafe at 7am, there is a group of people would willing to talk and share story with you, what ever story, garbage they will keep crapping it all morning, and i find it very entertaining for me in the morning while i am enjoying my coffee.

No comments: